Teaching Experience: I have been offering classes and training on a variety of subjects related to Online Marketing since 2004. My teaching experience includes private lessons, as well as formal lectures and workshops at various venues in Asheville including Mountain BizWorks and guest lectures at UNC-Asheville in the computer science department.
I currently have no classes planned. JB Media Group can provide training or custom classes on a variety of topics.
Past Classes, Lectures and Workshops:
Roadmap to Online Success – 3 Day Workshop: First Class Rescheduled
NEW Dates: Tuesday, March 9th; Thursday, March 11th and Tuesday, March 16th from 7 – 9 pm
Location: WriteMind Institute at 84 N. Lexington Avenue in Downtown Asheville – Map
Instructors: Paul Van Heden and Justin Belleme
Parking: Street parking is free after 6 pm. There are also 3 pay lots on Lexington Avenue. One near the Lexington Avenue underpass at Hwy 240, one across the street from WriteMind Institute and one up the hill at the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Walnut Street.
The most complete social marketing workshop in Asheville.
Objective: This workshop’s primary objective is to train local artists and entrepreneurs on how use online social networks to make their passion economically sustainable. Participants will experience hands-on demonstrations, learn repeatable strategies, and create or grow an online presence. This isn’t a “how to get rich” or “secrets of the internet” class. It’s about the here and now.
Who Should Attend: This class is appropriate for all skill levels, but is designed for individuals in the early stages of promoting a product or service on the internet or at a point where additional skills in the areas of online marketing, social media, and search engine optimization are necessary for online success.
Week 1: Foundations of Social Media – March 9th
- Roadmap Overview: A quick look at Facebook, Twitter and the other tools covered in the class.
- Isolate Your Passion: WriteMind-style brainstorming session to determining your passion, and the viability of it online.
- Communicating Online: A discussion of the theory and practice of proper online communication.
- Setup and Growth: How to set up and grow your social networks on Facebook and Twitter.
Week 2: Real-world Experience. Class Creates on Online Presence – March 11th
- Review: Go over results of setup and growth from week 1.
- Website Setup: Participants will be guided through creating a blog or online sales website.
- Search Engine Optimization: Keyword research, on-page factors, and link building.
- Personal Branding: Using your personality, passion, and expertise to sell yourself and your products.
Week 3: Content Promotion and Tracking Results – March 16th
- Leveraging Your Networks: Drive your friends and followers to your online content.
- Online Video Marketing: Using video to create a stronger connection.
- More Traffic w/ Online Advertising: Learn Google AdWords and how to evaluate online advertising.
- Tracking Results: An exploration and overview of Google Anayltics.
Sign up Now
For More Information Contact Justin Belleme